Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Printer table update #3 or 4?

It's been a while since I last seen my parents and I believe it's been even longer since I last worked on the printer table I've mentioned a few times before.

After a few months of this being set aside for various reasons I finally had the chance to work on it! About two weeks ago I put all the peaces together (top included) and I sanded the rough areas.




Personally I think that it turned out looking awesome! Especially since this is the first wood project I do :D

If I where to take it and compare it to what my little brother has been working on... well...


Yeah... It defiantly isn't as pretty lol I also got a lot of help from my dad and well he didn't need help...  My brother is really talented!

I got more time to work on the table last week. I did more sanding and stained it and i had a little extra time left to put on a first coat of varnish.


My dad had fun taking pictures and my brother helped out with the staining so that it would go a little faster.


Hopefully I'll get some time this week to give it another coat of varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment