I thought that it would be all done by the end of the day but there was lots more work than what I was thinking. I managed to do some sanding and put the facing peaces on the shelves and put most of the table together.
This is what it looked like when we where gluing the facing to the shelves
There was some issues making the frame level... first you try to put it level by pushing it to the right and then it's not level cause it leans to much to the right so we push it to the left and then again to the right... but it's level now.
After it was level we put in the backing to keep it nice and straight.
The table top is missing but after that's put on the table I'll be ready to stain it... I think
'Till next time