Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little black and pink skirt

I found this cool tutorial to make a ruffle skirt on the website http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/ and fell in love with the black and blue skirt!

I wanted to make my own. I choose black and pink... I would say that for my second sewing project it's not too bad. For starters it fits so that's a good sign.

There is lots of things I should of paid more attention to... like making the seams match and cutting the material straight... Oh yeah also the ruffles where hard to make. but over all it looks like a skirt.


I plan on adding details like a pink ribbon to tie it and maybe I'll paint or sew on a cute little monster on the black layer in pink to make the skirt look less simple. I'm not sure yet what kind of cute little monster I want on there so when I choose I'll post an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment